Late Poster Submission Deadline
31 August 2022.
Application for the awards has been closed.
Accepting second presentation
In response to your requests, now the organizing committee accepts at most two presentations from one presenter.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
*We ask Plenary / Keynote / Invited speakers to follow this instruction, too.
If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat: email@example.com
Submitting author should be the presenting author
- The submitting author should be the presenting author and serve as the primary contact from the organizing committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted by the presenting author.
- The conference secretariat contact only the submitting author in this regard.
What you will need to submit your abstract
- Names and affiliations (organization, city, country) of all authors, and their permission to present the paper in IVC-22.
- Application for the awards has been closed.
- Choose two topics from the topics of IVC-22, to which your presentation is related.
- A4 one-page abstract should be prepared using the following template file for Microsoft Word. IVC-22 abstract template file for Microsoft Word In case, you prepare your abstract without using Microsoft Word, follow the instructions below:
- Use a sheet of A4 size paper.
- Use 12 points Times New Roman or similar fonts.
- The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inch.
- Start the first line leaving the space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper side.
- Title, author's names, and affiliations should be centered.
- Insert one blank line between the affiliations and the main text.
- Main text should be in single spacing and fully justified (aligned both left and right).
- Use bold face with bigger fonts for title but not for authors, affiliations, and the main text.
- Underline the presenting author.
- Leave the space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch at lease on the bottom of the text.
Form of presentation and upgraded invited talks
Presentation time for oral and poster presentations are as follows, including discussion:
- Plenary talk: 60 min
- Keynote talk: 45 min
- Invited talk: 30 min
- Contributed talk: 15 min
- Poster session: 90 min
The program committee will decide whether an abstract is accepted as an oral contribution or as a poster. Exceptional abstracts may be upgraded to invited talks at the discretion of the program committee.
- When you completed your abstract submission, confirmation message will be sent to your email address. Please contact the secretariat if you don't receive it within a few days.
- You can change the submitted information until the abstract deadline.
- Any errors in sentence, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- We are an environmentally-friendly conference and do therefore avoid printed conference material. The program and all abstracts will be made available for IVC-22 attendees through a conference app.
- To make your presentation,you need to register to the conference.If you do not register to the conference, your abstract submission will be removed from the program even after acceptance.
Online Abstract Submission
Please refer to the link below.Conference Papers